New HDR Light Studio – 3ds Max Live Connection
The HDR Light Studio Live Connection for 3ds Max has had a significant upgrade and is available for download today.
The first release supported a live workflow with V-Ray only. Now 3ds Max users can enjoy a real-time HDR Light Studio workflow with: MentalRay, iRay, V-Ray, Maxwell Render, Octane Render and Thea Render. The plug-in also supports 3ds Max / 3ds Max Design - 2013 and 2014 releases.
In addition, the new plug-in has also been unified into a single panel for Live controls and Scene Sync to LiveLight. Plus the installation has been simplified into a single installer exe file.
The updated 3ds Max Live connection requires HDR Light Studio 4.2 (also released today).
The new plug-in a free update to all version 4 customers and is included with HDR Light Studio 4 – Complete.
Published July 23rd, 2013.
Leave a reply
- Customer Work (28)
- Demos, Tips & Tricks (7)
- Events (11)
- HDR Light Studio – Partners (41)
- HDR Light Studio News (31)
- Image Based Lighting (5)
- Lightmap Labs (2)
- Press (19)
- Reviews (2)
- Transforming the lighting process in Cinema 4D
- Anton Bessonov – Stunning 3ds Max Shots
- Develop3D Live 2014
- HDR Light Studio – CINEMA 4D live connection released
- Octane for MODO beta has begun!
- Recom Farmhouse – Mustang 2015 Launch
- HDR Light Studio launches LightWave3D live plug-in
- Arion 2.5 by Random Control – adds HDR Light Studio integration
- Jomar Machado lights up prestigious calendar with HDR Light Studio for 3ds Max
- PK3D Studio – Studio Lighting with V-Ray for 3ds Max
- Brendan McCaffrey – HDRI Lighting in ‘V-Ray for 3ds Max’
- V-Ray 2.0 for Rhino adds HDR Light Studio live connection
- HDR Light Studio 4.3 released
- Harniman Lights Up MG3 Spot
- HDR Light Studio – New Educational Pricing