New HDR Light Studio – 3ds Max Live Connection
The HDR Light Studio Live Connection for 3ds Max has had a significant upgrade and is available for download today.
The first release supported a live workflow with V-Ray only. Now 3ds Max users can enjoy a real-time HDR Light Studio workflow with: MentalRay, iRay, V-Ray, Maxwell Render, Octane Render and Thea Render. The plug-in also supports 3ds Max / 3ds Max Design - 2013 and 2014 releases.
In addition, the new plug-in has also been unified into a single panel for Live controls and Scene Sync to LiveLight. Plus the installation has been simplified into a single installer exe file.
The updated 3ds Max Live connection requires HDR Light Studio 4.2 (also released today).
The new plug-in a free update to all version 4 customers and is included with HDR Light Studio 4 – Complete.
Published July 23rd, 2013.
Leave a reply
- Customer Work (23)
- Demos, Tips & Tricks (7)
- Events (10)
- HDR Light Studio – Partners (31)
- HDR Light Studio News (30)
- Image Based Lighting (5)
- Lightmap Labs (2)
- Press (17)
- Reviews (2)
- V-Ray 2.0 for Rhino adds HDR Light Studio live connection
- HDR Light Studio 4.3 released
- Harniman Lights Up MG3 Spot
- HDR Light Studio – New Educational Pricing
- Black Friday Sale
- HDR Light Studio for MODO – Product Shot Lighting Tutorial
- Stunning Automotive Shots from MIGS FOTO
- MODO users are loving HDR Light Studio
- HDR Light Studio in action with MODO at SMUG 2013
- Announcing deep integration between Bunkspeed 2014 and HDR Light Studio
- New – HDR Light Studio Brochures
- HDR Light Studio – Animation Showreel
- Harniman MG3 Shot
- Staud Studios – Autodesk VRED Customer Spot
- New – Clouds Pack