Lightmap provide HDR lighting to Intel Labs
In a research collaboration, Lightmap Ltd is delighted to have provided Intel Labs with HDRI content to help showcase the Embree ray tracing kernels.
Embree is a collection of high-performance ray tracing kernels, developed at Intel Labs. The kernels are optimized for photo-realistic rendering on the latest Intel® processors with support for the SSE and AVX instruction sets. In addition to the ray tracing kernels, Embree provides an example photo-realistic progressive rendering engine.
Check out the render above produced with the Embree renderer using our HDRI lighting. It looks like a very capable render engine indeed.
(Crown model courtesy of Martin Lubich, http://www.loramel.net)
Published July 19th, 2011.
About the author
Leave a reply
- Customer Work (23)
- Demos, Tips & Tricks (7)
- Events (10)
- HDR Light Studio – Partners (31)
- HDR Light Studio News (30)
- Image Based Lighting (5)
- Lightmap Labs (2)
- Press (17)
- Reviews (2)
- V-Ray 2.0 for Rhino adds HDR Light Studio live connection
- HDR Light Studio 4.3 released
- Harniman Lights Up MG3 Spot
- HDR Light Studio – New Educational Pricing
- Black Friday Sale
- HDR Light Studio for MODO – Product Shot Lighting Tutorial
- Stunning Automotive Shots from MIGS FOTO
- MODO users are loving HDR Light Studio
- HDR Light Studio in action with MODO at SMUG 2013
- Announcing deep integration between Bunkspeed 2014 and HDR Light Studio
- New – HDR Light Studio Brochures
- HDR Light Studio – Animation Showreel
- Harniman MG3 Shot
- Staud Studios – Autodesk VRED Customer Spot
- New – Clouds Pack