Lightmap provide HDR lighting to Intel Labs
In a research collaboration, Lightmap Ltd is delighted to have provided Intel Labs with HDRI content to help showcase the Embree ray tracing kernels.
Embree is a collection of high-performance ray tracing kernels, developed at Intel Labs. The kernels are optimized for photo-realistic rendering on the latest Intel® processors with support for the SSE and AVX instruction sets. In addition to the ray tracing kernels, Embree provides an example photo-realistic progressive rendering engine.
Check out the render above produced with the Embree renderer using our HDRI lighting. It looks like a very capable render engine indeed.
(Crown model courtesy of Martin Lubich, http://www.loramel.net)
Published July 19th, 2011.
About the author
Leave a reply
- Customer Work (28)
- Demos, Tips & Tricks (7)
- Events (11)
- HDR Light Studio – Partners (40)
- HDR Light Studio News (31)
- Image Based Lighting (5)
- Lightmap Labs (2)
- Press (19)
- Reviews (2)
- Anton Bessonov – Stunning 3ds Max Shots
- Develop3D Live 2014
- HDR Light Studio – CINEMA 4D live connection released
- Octane for MODO beta has begun!
- Recom Farmhouse – Mustang 2015 Launch
- HDR Light Studio launches LightWave3D live plug-in
- Arion 2.5 by Random Control – adds HDR Light Studio integration
- Jomar Machado lights up prestigious calendar with HDR Light Studio for 3ds Max
- PK3D Studio – Studio Lighting with V-Ray for 3ds Max
- Brendan McCaffrey – HDRI Lighting in ‘V-Ray for 3ds Max’
- V-Ray 2.0 for Rhino adds HDR Light Studio live connection
- HDR Light Studio 4.3 released
- Harniman Lights Up MG3 Spot
- HDR Light Studio – New Educational Pricing
- Black Friday Sale