Announcing: HDR Light Studio 4 – Complete
New Product Name
To coincide with the release of the dedicated MODO product and HDR Light Studio 4.2, Lightmap are also renaming the HDR Light Studio 4 product to HDR Light Studio 4 – Complete.
As you know, HDR Light Studio 4 provides much more than a standalone HDRI creation and editing app. It comes with a wide variety of Live plug-ins to market leading 3D software like 3ds Max, Maya, MODO and is also natively supported by leading software like Showcase Pro, VRED, KeyShot and Maxwell Studio. More and more connectivity is being added all the time and existing plug-ins are always being enhanced. When you buy a seat of HDR Light Studio it really is ‘the complete package‘. There’s no additional plug-ins to buy.
New Single User License
The Single User License replaces our old node locked licensing policy. Now when you buy a single user license of HDR Light Studio, a 3D artist can now install and activate HDR Light Studio on up to 2 computers for non-concurrent use. i.e. One seat at work and one seat for home/laptop use. The Lightmap store has been updated to provide 2 user key uploads and the user will still receive a single license key that can be used for both computers.
New Cross Platform
HDR Light Studio – Complete is a cross platform product and provides installers and connectivity for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux platforms. Customers can choose to install and license their software on any platform. This replaces our old Windows, Mac and Linux specific node locked products.
Great News for Existing Customers!
Existing HDR Light Studio 4 node locked customers will be upgraded to a HDR Light Studio – Complete single user license and will be able to take advantage of the second seat and cross platform support!
Published July 23rd, 2013.
Leave a reply
- Customer Work (28)
- Demos, Tips & Tricks (7)
- Events (11)
- HDR Light Studio – Partners (41)
- HDR Light Studio News (31)
- Image Based Lighting (5)
- Lightmap Labs (2)
- Press (19)
- Reviews (2)
- Transforming the lighting process in Cinema 4D
- Anton Bessonov – Stunning 3ds Max Shots
- Develop3D Live 2014
- HDR Light Studio – CINEMA 4D live connection released
- Octane for MODO beta has begun!
- Recom Farmhouse – Mustang 2015 Launch
- HDR Light Studio launches LightWave3D live plug-in
- Arion 2.5 by Random Control – adds HDR Light Studio integration
- Jomar Machado lights up prestigious calendar with HDR Light Studio for 3ds Max
- PK3D Studio – Studio Lighting with V-Ray for 3ds Max
- Brendan McCaffrey – HDRI Lighting in ‘V-Ray for 3ds Max’
- V-Ray 2.0 for Rhino adds HDR Light Studio live connection
- HDR Light Studio 4.3 released
- Harniman Lights Up MG3 Spot
- HDR Light Studio – New Educational Pricing